Seems like everyone and their brother wants to sell you an extended warranty. Most consumer websites advise against this. But what about service plans? What are the benefits to getting a service plan for the largest financial investment of your life?
Here are a few things to consider.
Maintenance is a key component in taking care of your home. Consider that you take your car to regularly get the oil changed and a rare tune-up. Your home mechanical systems need the same level of care. Regular checking can extend the life of your plumbing system.
Having a Justin Dorsey Plumbing professional check out your system, they can spot problems i.e. a leak that can result in costly repairs and/or higher energy bills.
During our annual inspection plan, our friendly technicians will
- Check all supply connections to each fixture
- Inspect and set water heater temperature
- Examine flue gas expulsion
- Check and clean burner box of the gas water heater
- Basement sump pump test
- Inspect toilets for leakage, flapper, and fill pump
- Check inside faucets for leakage, lime build up, aerators
- Outside faucet inspection, freeze, hose hook ups
- Inspect drainage system
- Inspect water filtration or conditioner
- Plus much more
Plus, if you become one of our preferred customers, you can earn a 12 percent discount on all labor for any future repairs. Then you can be moved to the front of the line when an emergency occurs.
Talk to your technician, today about the Justin Dorsey Plumbing Service Plan and becoming a preferred customer and enjoy the peace of mind when it comes to your whole house mechanical systems.